Customer Service Level Agreement
For full Terms & Conditions of NetMonkeys Service Level Agreements please see Assist-SLA-Terms.
In the event of a complaint about any of the services NetMonkeys provides please contact email@example.com in the
Emails will receive an acknowledgement response immediately – and be contacted with further instructions by a member of the NetMonkeys team within five working days.
All complaints are subject to an escalation process until a satisfactory resolution through Helpdesk staff, Account Manager, Operations manager & Managing Director.
In the event of a complaint regarding a third party service or supplier we will act on the customers behalf until resolution.
If a satisfactory resolution cannot be found then NetMonkeys will mediate between the customer and the third party supplier/service.
Domain Renewal & Expiry Policy
Reminder emails for Renewal & Expiry will be sent to the registrant 60 days before the renewal or expiry date.
If these are not acted upon, further reminders are sent 30 days before with a final reminder at 7 days before renewal or expiry.
Report Domain Abuse
For any Abuse complaint please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NetMonkeys Terms and conditions for .UK Domain Name Registration
- These terms apply to all new and existing Clients of NetMonkeys seeking to register a .UK domain name.
- NetMonkeys may only offer registration of .UK domains in the following situations:
a) The client is at least 18 years of age;
b) The Client is a UK resident.
- Applications are at the discretion of the registry in accordance with their terms and conditions.
- NetMonkeys does not take responsibility for any unsuccessful applications based on incorrect information entered by Clients.
- .UK domain names are charged at £5.99 (plus VAT) per year of registration and may be registered for multiple years but no more than 10 (ten) years.
- Clients acknowledge that whilst NetMonkeys will use reasonable endeavours to register a .UK domain, NetMonkeys does not accept any liability if the .UK Registry (for whatsoever reason) is incapable of registering the domain name.
- NetMonkeys does not accept liability for the unsuccessful registration of a .UK domain name which is caused by unforeseen circumstances.
- Payment for the relevant domain the Client has registered will be taken at the time of placing the order.
- Affiliate payments will not be paid out on the purchase of the .UK domain name(s).
- Clients acknowledge that IPS Tag changes for .UK domain names are chargeable at the rate of £9.99 (plus VAT) per domain name.
- Clients acknowledge that .UK domains purchased through NetMonkeys do not come with a WHOIS Privacy service.
- NetMonkeys reserves the right to end this service, extend this service and or amend the terms and conditions of this service at any time without the prior notice or consent of the Client. Reasonable usage applies.