IT Systems Administrator and Engineer
1st December 2017
NetMonkeys believe that technology is only ever a tool.
People make it work.
We are looking for an IT Systems Administrator and Engineer for our established Business Technology and Software Development house
We operate across a number of industries to produce market leading, innovative and transformative digital solutions. With some of the biggest Live Music promoters in the world to the UK’s leading Tax Specialists as our clients, we thrive on the challenge of being one step ahead of the game.
You will be:
- An expert communicator.
- Focussed on the Customer Experience in everything you do.
- Forward thinking with strong leadership qualities.
- Experienced in running a busy Ticket Based Support Helpdesk
Your Role will include:
- Helpdesk Management – Management of the team to ensure that tickets are completed on time and customer(s) are happy with the service
- On-Site attendance for consultancy, diagnosis, fix and replacement services.
- IT Systems Administration – Management of customer networks and infrastructure to ensure high resiliency and high-level security
- Project Management – Ability to run with projects alone and ensuring that tasks are completed on time whilst keeping the customer up-to-date
- Communication with Third Party Vendors – Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with third parties
- Staff Training – Ability to train both internal and external staff how use business systems
Your skillset will show knowledge & experience of:
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving Abilities
- Project Management
- System Security
- Office 365 Configuration and Management
- Server Configuration and Management
This is a rare opportunity to build on an already and successful foundation to become an integral part of our exciting future.
Our benefits package is more than in line with what you should expect from a leading company in one of the most important technological cities in the world.
Get in touch with us as soon as possible to learn more.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 – 25,000 per year dependent on experience.