IT Helpdesk Technician
15th March 2018
NetMonkeys Ltd is a Business Application & Technology company, we design and build bespoke, forward-thinking business system solutions and digital products. We also assist our clients in offering tailored technical support and maintenance services to match all our clients’ needs.
We operate across a number of industries to produce market leading, innovative and transformative digital solutions. With some of the biggest Live Music promoters in the world to the UK’s leading Tax Specialists as our clients, we thrive on the challenge of being one step ahead of the game.
NetMonkeys believe that technology is only ever a tool but it’s the people that make it work.
This is where you come in.
We are looking for an IT Helpdesk Technician to join our busy support team in our studio based in Northern Quarter, Manchester.
NetMonkeys believe enthusiastic and motivated talent, working well together will deliver superior quality, client satisfaction and ultimately growth and success for everyone. We live by the idea of progress over perfection and assume nothing and challenge everything. So, if you share the same ideas and you’re passionate about technology then keep reading.
To provide our customers with a proactive and responsive support service on their IT & software solutions.
To work alongside our Helpdesk Assistant running a busy ticket based support helpdesk ensuring tickets are completed in time and client SLA’s are met.
- Helpdesk Management – Management of the team to ensure that tickets are completed on time and customer(s) are happy with service.
- IT Systems Administration – Management of customer networks and infrastructure to ensure high resiliency and high-level security.
- Communication with Third Party Vendors – Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with third parties.
- Good communicator with strong customer care skills.
- Windows Server 2008 through 2012 R2
- Virtualisation Technology
- Microsoft Exchange / 365 Exchange
- Networking Infrastructure
- Firewall / System Security
- Problem solving skills with the ability to think independently
- Ability to priorities effectively
Additional Desired Skills:
- Troubleshooting connectivity
- Office 365 Configuration and Management
- Server Configuration and Management
- Self-motivated and able to self-manage
This is a rare opportunity to build on an already successful foundation to become an integral part of our exciting future.
Training will be provided and career progression opportunities are available.
If this sounds like you then drop us a line or send us an email and get in touch with us to find out more.